Friday, May 6, 2011

Flower parade


Okay, I'm 100% convinced: spring is really here, and it's not going to snow next week.

To celebrate my new accord with Mother Nature, here are some of her most gorgeous peace offerings, appearing now at Mucky Boots.

Trillium and magnolia blossoms . . .




. . . bleeding hearts and peach blossoms . . .




. . . and the first entrants in the annual Tulip Parade.




I'm taking a bit of a break for the next two weeks. Until I see you again, I wish you sunny skies, gentle showers and peace in your heart.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Enjoy your break, and thanks for the pictures!

Flartus said...

If it snows next week, you have my permission to freak out.

Have a good "time off!"

Toni aka irishlas said...

The bleeding hearts are stunning!

Have a lovely break and I hope you two get to enjoy the wonders of Spring!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I agree with Toni, your photos as always are just stunning!!

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, and that you enjoy your break--I wish you those same things, and lots of warmth too!! Take care!

ruralaspirations said...

Lovely photos! All are blooming here too (except the peaches, which we don't have). I've definitely had the same feeling over the last week, that Spring is truly here. Hooray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...