Thursday, April 11, 2013

Don't read this if you're still wearing your snow boots


Fawn lilies

I don't mean to rub it in - I really don't - but spring has officially arrived at Mucky Boots. Glorious, wonderful, miraculous spring. If it hasn't made an appearance yet where you are and you'd rather go have a stiff drink instead of reading this post I understand - I really understand.

But in case you're in the mood for some signs that spring has sprung, here you are.

Bleeding hearts

The first entrant in the annual Tulip Parade

Ribes

Budding lilac

The funny little shrub that always gets in the way when I'm mowing the lawn

If you're needing some consolation you might notice that there are raindrops in every single one of those photos.

That's spring at Mucky Boots.

4 comments:

Doc said...

Nice wet photos. Love those fawn Lilies, I have a bright yellow one that a neighbor gave me.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Spring comes on beautifully at Mucky Boots Farm.
I noticed I was breathing deeper... if only I could inhale that floral spring air!

jeanives said...

So it's your fault it's soooo cold today! And wet. Blahhh.

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

It is so nice to see that spring has arrived at your house and gives us hope it will arrive here too...one day...we still have our snow boots on....in fact...we have a snow storm raging outside right now....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...