Frankie is one happy dog today. His human grandparents don't only know what makes my heart sing (new ergonomic gardening hand tools in lime green so I don't lose them) and Kim's (a new book full of colour photos on guitars and guitar makers). They also remember the four-legged members of the family. And so Frankie is the ecstatic recipient of a knotted rope toy and a fabulous new B-A-L-L. What a lucky boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Gifts that make us smile and feel grateful, and the thoughtful people who send them... I love the thrill and giddiness of this!
I got ergonomic lime green tools last year! I LOVE them! And Ihavne't lost one yet.
word verification: dinglo - day glo for ding bats.
Such a beautiful dog!!!!
Lana
Yes, our Frankie is a handsome boy. Maybe because he's so pretty people almost always assume he's a she. And everyone wants to pet him and coo over him, until they get within 3 feet and he starts barking at them...Sigh.
And Lindsey, the fact that you haven't lost any of your tools yet gives me hope that I, too, might reform!
What a lucky pup! And I totally understand you on the pruners...I've owned the same pair of Coronas for ten years, but I think they spend six months of each year lost somewhere.
Merry Christmas to you both as well, even if I am a bit late to the party! Hope your sinuses are clearing up - have you ever considered using a neti-pot? I've used one for 4 years now, and have not had a sinus infection since. It's worth looking into.
I hear you on the tools. I keep a can of fluorescent orange paint near my garden tools. All the handles get periodically sprayed. It wears off, which is why I re-coat a few times per season. I can't tell you how much time this has saved me. Nothing worse than hunting down my coveted dandelion poker. That said and done, I am sure I know which set of ergonomic garden tools you received - Lee Valley, methinks? Niiiice.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays!
Post a Comment