Welcome to Mucky Boots Farm! In 2009 we left our jobs as Math and Science teachers and moved to a 2.5 acre property in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, with a raised-bed vegetable garden, greenhouse, orchard, chickens and perennial gardens, in order to realize our dream of a saner, calmer life more rooted in reality than in the drama of city living, all-consuming jobs and the ever-increasing accumulation of belongings. Are we farmers? Are we dreamers? Only time will tell!
5 comments:
that tears it- I'm gettin' me some tulip bulbs!
what a wonderful diversity of flowers you get to live with! it must be really gorgeous where you live...
Okay, I'm seriously impressed with your photographic and technical skills, not to mention your floral array. Nice job. And I love that song.
As my blog has "ick" on it today, yours has all things beautiful and lovely!!
Wow - I'm impressed! Nice photos, great music.
You two sure have a wonderful array of flora!
So relaxing with my morning cup of coffee.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers with us.
Post a Comment