
[For those of you wondering about the odd title for this post, just fill in the missing letters for yourself and then take a few moments to ponder how many creepy internet crawlers might find their way here because of that title...]
Don't let the muck get higher than your boots. - J.M. Stanford
6 comments:
And may he remain a sweet boy forever more!
Did he startle himself? :D
Maybe finding his voice is what he asked for, for Christmas! :-) Is he still getting picked on, or pecked on?
Look at his sassy chicken-pants! I saw such a cute mini-rooster (full grown!) over the weekend at the farm store, and I am trying my best to show restraint, but if he is still there next time.... sigh. Roosters just seem to have so much personality.
Yay! I sure hope he stays your sweet boy for you.
What a handsome fella!
Post a Comment