Sunday, July 3, 2011

Found


We've had a great weekend. The weather has been wonderful, we've spent time with good friends, and best of all, I have had two consecutive joint-pain-free days. Woo hoo!

To commemorate this important event, Kim and I spent the afternoon turning the 25 foot long compost pile behind the workshop. Boy, do we know how to celebrate.

About halfway through we found another reason to be happy. Look what we found.



Yes, this is one of the dozen or so pairs of pruners I have managed to mislay during our two years here at Mucky Boots. A bit worse for wear, but I'm pleased all the same. Somehow it makes me feel just a bit less hopeless in the tool department.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Honestly, I thought at first glance that was a serious close up of a mole trench! Glad to know it was something way better!

backyardfeast said...

Now that's my idea of a good time too. And I'm drooling at the idea of having 25' to devote to beloved, precious compost! The gods must be happy with your work too, and sent your pruners back from their "walkabout". :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello Miriam!! I'm so glad you've had a few good days and I hope they continue for you!!

I also really like finding those lost treasures! The other day I found a rubber snake that I'd try to scare my husband with last year--Guess who it scared instead?? :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...