...Rae from Blissful in the Boonies and Ann from Shim Farm. [You can thank the random number generator at www.random.org!]
Please send me an email at mstanford@shaw.ca with your mailing addresses, and the soap will be on its way to you lickety-split.
I wish there was enough soap for me to send some to everyone. I guess I better get making some more...

7 comments:
Congratulations Rae and Shim Farm Fancy Boots!
:(
Happily I have my own supply!
CONGRATS to the winners!! I'll still wear my boots and come to your party!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Oh man, that's what I get for falling behind on my blog reading! I'm still gonna go back and tell you about my boots, though. 'Cause I like my boots, even though they're not Mucky. :)
(wv: dingl. "I feel like such a dingl for missing this giveaway!")
Oooh! I'm so excited! Yay! I'll shoot ya an email tonight. Yay!
Yay for winners! I didn't see the previous post in time to enter (boo) but that soap looks awesome.
Yaaayyyy...wheee...I won Mucky Boots Soap! I'm so excited...!
Off to email you!
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment