Saturday, May 25, 2013

Halloween in May


At about 11:00 last night, Kim let Frankie out for a last pee before bed and then waved frantically at me through the kitchen window. "Bring your camera!" she mouthed through the glass.

The full moon was spectacular, but taking a picture in the dark with my little point and shoot?

I underestimated the super powers of said point and shoot, because all I did was (you guessed it) pointed and shooted  (okay, shot) and this is what I got.

Go ahead, click on that baby and get an even better view of our Halloween moon.

I don't know what to be more impressed by: Mother Nature or my Canon PowerShot.

5 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Gorgeous.
Wow!
Mysterious-romantic-moon time!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm impressed with both!! That Mother Nature can really do a great display, and I also have a Canon PowerShot and it surprises me too! :-)

Stephanie said...

They are great little cameras! Impressive shot.

Shim Farm said...

That is an awesome photo! How come my Canon PowerShot can't pull of shots like that in point n' click mode? It must be because I'm using it LOL. Do you think I should read the manual?

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

What an amazing picture! Beautiful! I have a Canon powershot too and it takes such great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...