Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What?!



This is what we woke up to this morning. Something's wrong here - this is lotus land, after all, and it is March. But don't these snow-dusted primula look edible, like frosted violets on a cake?

Everything is crispy and frozen, and there's more white stuff expected tonight. But if there's one thing I have learned in my short time here at Mucky Boots, it's that some things are just plain beyond my control, and rather than worrying, I should just go inside for a cup of tea.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Good plan; tea sounds great.

Maggie in Tally said...

You commented over at Cold Antler Farm and I had to come thank you for what you said. It was a cosmic bonk on the head right when I needed it.

You have a beautiful farm. Someday I will too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...