Welcome to Mucky Boots Farm! In 2009 we left our jobs as Math and Science teachers and moved to a 2.5 acre property in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, with a raised-bed vegetable garden, greenhouse, orchard, chickens and perennial gardens, in order to realize our dream of a saner, calmer life more rooted in reality than in the drama of city living, all-consuming jobs and the ever-increasing accumulation of belongings. Are we farmers? Are we dreamers? Only time will tell!
8 comments:
We have several QC Advisors that highly recommend this activity when off duty!! ~Your fire looks very cozy!! Stay warm~
"I'm sooooooo comfy!"
Perfect! You have a very smart QC advisor!!
Love that woodstove!
Yes, Miriam, that wood stove looks great!
And the QC Advisor is controlling the quality of the fire, right?
Lovely and sweet!
Yes, we love our wood stove, and it works great! You can find its history in the blog archives - two posts near the end of October 2009.
Ooh, I love your wood stove, so cozy and inviting !
Your quality control advisor seems to have it made :)
Stay warm !
Hugs,
Jo
I have been reading your whole blog, from the start. What a pleasure! What an amasing adventure!
Have a great day, while I read a little more.
xoxo
Keep that fire going cuz when this old man croaks he is coming back as a cat. Move QCA that job takes two
Post a Comment