Friday, March 18, 2011

Rambunctious


Looking for a little Friday night entertainment? Come visit our powder room - it's as exciting as a disco dance party these days. Kim and I keep asking ourselves "Were our last bunch of chicks this rowdy?" and we're pretty sure they weren't.

It's the Red Rock Cross chicks we got from Rick. I'm not sure what he was feeding them, but those six chicks are a scrappy, scratching, litter-flicking bunch. And they peep non-stop, at a decibel level that makes me long for ear plugs every time I go into the room.

Their current obsession is the roost. It's a little too high for them, but they're a determined bunch of wing-flappers. They'll get it. Soon.

video

6 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What cuties!!! They really are an active and loud bunch Miriam! I wouldn't give them any caffeine or sugar, I think they've got more than enough energy and spunk!! :-)))

Flartus said...

Oh my, no questions about their health!

Paula said...

Oh yeah; better'n TV.

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

They already do, Miriam! The rooster, I mean. Two of them managed to jump on it. Well... aren't they sweet?

How is William doing?
xoxo

Doc said...

Oh my, I laughed till I nearly cried, the little devils, what fun.

Toni aka irishlas said...

This batch of girls we have now seem to be a bit rowdier than I remember the last ones being. They like to party loud at about 2am! The last two mornings I've found the water font knocked over and pine shavings everywhere!

If they are this rowdy now, what will they be like in the teenage phase?

Most definitely better than any t.v. on now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...